Thought I would share 31 things…
1. I cherish the time I get with my son each day.
2. I love my husband more today than I did on my wedding day.
3. I love to watch Holden light up when Tom gets home from work.
4. I love praying with Holden
5. I love reading to Holden
6. I love praying with Tom.
7. I want Holden to see Jesus in my life.
8. I enjoy my coffee everyday;-P
9. It melts my heart when Holden gives me “yoves”
10. Holden kisses me every time I ask…I ask a lot…I can’t get enough!
11. The only thing I really miss about going to an office everyday is the adult conversation
12. I hate to clean
13. I love to create, design, photograph…on my own time and in my own way…
14. I don’t know anything about any popular current TV series.
15. But I have seen EVERY Friends and most Gilmore girls episodes multiple times
16. Reality TV intrigues me until I watch it…I can’t stand the necessary drama…seriously I watched 10 minutes of Design Star and had to turn it off…Love the premise…hate the drama.
17. I would love to be organized, but I always live in some sort of chaos
18. This drives Tom nuts.
19. I love to worship my God.
20. I want to adopt a child someday
21. I want another dog.
22. I love when Tom wraps his arms around me.
23. I enjoy hanging with friends, and just being myself…
24. I enjoy cooking…although I do it like everything else…I start with a recipe, and venture off from there so the end product resembles nothing of the recipe…so why do I even start with a recipe? Surprisingly I have had very few duds…
25. Although I can hardly ever replicate the meal I have made before…
26. I cherish the relationship I have with my parents.
27. I love my in-laws too:-)
28. I am lucky enough to have gained two sisters through marriage…I always wanted a sister.
29. I have many friends whom I have never met, but I feel close to them as if we hang out for coffee every week.
30. I never knew part of the joy of parenting is watching others love your child…
31. I love this place I am at in life and I look forward to God’s hand molding me into the person He wants me to be.