He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.“,
and a few weeks ago I was struck by the memory of something I had percieved as an unscaleable mountain early in our marriage, and I believe God has moved it, and we are past it. I was overwhelmed with gratitude, and God’s mercy, our relationship could have been ruined, but we sought after God, and He healed it.
So Tom on this our 7th anniversary here are 7 things I love about you and our relationship:
1. You are a man I trust wholeheartedly
2. I love you more each day we have together.
3. I love to watch you be a daddy to our children.
4. You make me feel safe in our relationship. I don’t have to worry that you are not committed, I know you are.
5. We think the same way quite a bit, and when we don’t we are both able to have a conversation about it and sometimes even agree to disagree.
6. You seek God daily…and we both desire to have Him the center of our family
7. You allow me to be as “artsy” as I need to be:-) And you tolerate the mess that sometimes/always makes:-)
I love you…I look forward to many more years:-)