From our family to yours Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
This year started with some interesting changes, no jobs to new jobs, and proved to bring more change as the year went on. New ministries, bible studies, and directions, through it all we sought to follow God where He lead, and leave our own paths behind. Here’s to more of the same in the new year and more readiness to say, “here I am Lord, use me as you will, lead me in Your ways and not my own.” We love you Lord, and we love you family and friends!
Our Christmas card this year, had this on the front, and this below inside:-)
* First trips to the snow *
* Lost and Found jobs (Tom) *
* First solid food (Daniel)*
* First King’s Game Attended (Holden)*
* New Foodie Adventures (Anna)*
* Teeth , oh the teeth (Daniel) *
* First steps (Daniel) *
* First swim across the pool (Holden) *
* A Fourth Birthday and a First Birthday celebrated *
* First Day of Pre-K (Holden) *
* First family Vacation *
* New Ministries and Directions *
* A year filled with brotherly love, all things boy, and God’s love and provision guiding us down new paths. We feel extrememly blessed to have shared this year with you all, and to journey together this path God has us on. May we all seek Him fully this new year and always. *
See you in 2011~!